Adamus at Large

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Migration!!!!!!! Announcing AdamTritt.com

Hi folks. It was time. Past time, actually. With three books out, two more in the works and several anthologies, it was past time for AdamTritt.com There will will find my blog as well as pages for some of my books, a page that tells you how I am getting into trouble this week, and lots more. Even (soon to come) merchandise! Everything here has moved there plus a whole lot more. You will also find some new essays and poetry with more to come. So, thank you so much for playing here. And I hope to see you soon (Hey, why not go now?) at AdamTritt.com. By the way, if you are on Facebook, why not "like" my new "Bud the Spud" page. Enjoy, Adamus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been reading this blog for awhile but i have been lazy to drop a comment and say thanks. That ends these days: Thanks mate!